Active registration for the techsprint is closed. Please complete the form below to be added to a waitlist for the event.
Please describe your background and experience as it relates to the selection criteria and its relevance to advancing digital regulatory reporting for virtual currency companies. This will help DFS curate diverse and high-quality teams.
Do you know anyone who would be interested in participating on a techsprint team? Please provide their name(s) and email address(es) and we will contact them directly.
Release and Agreement
If you are selected to participate in the techsprint, you will have to sign a Release and Agreement before being eligible to participate. This Release among other things, will include, but not be limited to:
- A photo release
- Your agreement to comply with all rules of the techsprint
- Your acknowledgement that you will not use any proprietary or confidential information in connection with the techsprint
- Your acknowledgement that you will not have any exclusive rights to the ideas or information that result from the techsprint
- Your agreement that you will not share any confidential or proprietary information from the techsprint with anyone who is not a techsprint participant
- Your agreement that all disputes regarding the techsprint will be decided by the Department of Financial Services
- Your agreement to release and hold harmless DFS, CSBS and AIR from all liabilities related to the techsprint
- Your agreement that all disputes will be resolved under the laws of the State of New York
- Your agreement that all documents submitted for the techsprint are the property of DFS
- Your agreement that participation in the techsprint will not be part of a vendor selection process nor will participation in the techsprint result in the award of a contract for services
- Your understanding that This is NOT a Request for Proposal, Invitation for Bid, nor a Solicitation. Any information received from the techsprint will be treated as information only for purposes of the techsprint
- Your understanding that DFS will not be liable for any costs of work performed (i) in the preparation and production of any response, or (ii) in participating in a techsprint. All Techsprint Participant Interest Form responses shall become the property of the DFS.
- Your understanding that since participation in a techsprint is designed as a tool to collect information and will not result in a procurement contract, it does not fall under the requirements of State Finance Law §§139-j and 139-k (the Procurement Lobbying Law) and there is no restricted period.
- Your understanding that any information submitted during the techsprint may be subject to disclosure in accordance with the Freedom of Information Law or other applicable state and federal laws.