Appointment, Approval/Decline, Termination
(to be completed by an authorized company representative only)
Companies can approve/decline applicant appointments for applicants who have processed original agent applications through the DFS Portal Original Application System or through the National Insurance Producers Insurance Registry (NIPR) and who have selected the company as the appointing company. Companies may also terminate their appointed licensees.
- Only person(s) authorized by the insurance company may log in and utilize the application.
- If a user ID is needed for an authorized person of an insurance company to appoint and/or terminate, email [email protected]
- Log in by entering the assigned user ID in the Username AND Password fields.
- An appointment is no longer required for the issuance of an agent's license.
- An appointment is required when an agency contract is executed or an insurance application is submitted by an agent.
- Sponsoring Insurance companies have 15 days from the date the agency contract is executed or the first insurance application (contract/policy) is submitted.
- All Appointments will reflect the current date only.
Appointment, Approval/Decline, and Termination Application
To get started please visit our secure Portal: