DFS ePay Application
Use the DFS ePay Application to submit a payment to DFS. This service, available on the DFS Secure Portal, can be used to pay the following invoices directly from a bank account at no additional cost:
- Section 206 Banking assessment
- Section 206 Insurance assessment
- Examination bills
- Regulation 20 invoices
Once payment is submitted, a notification will be sent to the registered email address containing the details of the transaction.You can track payments with the information in that email.
- Check your email to see if you have been pre-loaded into the DFS Portal. That email contains everything you will need to get started.
- If you did not receive an email, you can create a Portal account and use the 'Ask for Apps' button to request access to DFS ePay.
- Returning users can login using the button below: