For access to the SECURED applications, you MUST have a Portal Account.
- Wait for authorization & approval via e-mail before accessing secured application/s.
- After successful login, accept the terms and conditions for using the DFS portal.
Guest applications do not require login information.
Company Complaint Response System
Excess Line: Premium Tax Statements
- Login to the Portal
New*: Starting on January 1, 2017, excess line brokers may file "ZERO" premium tax statements electronically if they meet ALL of the following criteria below:
- No surplus lines business was written in New York for year 2016;
- No transactions were reported to Excess Line Association of New York ("ELANY") for any endorsements/cancellations; and
- No premium taxes or credits are due for 2016 and prior years.
*Warning: The above filing option is for ZERO filers only.
"NON-ZERO" filers may only start filing premium tax statements at the end of February 2017, after ELANY's members' report of 2016 is uploaded to the DFS Portal System.
- 2016 Premium Tax Statement Section 2118 Form & Instructions
- Notice and Registration Requirements for Risk Retention Groups Intending to do Business in New York ( Starting calendar year 2017, all risk retention groups are required to register/update electronically through New York State Portal System. To use the portal system, a risk retention group is required to create a portal account and request access to the Risk Retention Group application)
- Login to the Portal
Frauds Annual SIU Report eForm
- Information page - Enterprise Risk Reports and ORSA Summary Reports
- Information page - Other Filings
- Create a New Account
to the Portal
Life Market Conduct
- Login to the Portal, Select the "Insurers" tab, Sub-tab = eDocSubmission, Left side Options = Reg60
Fire Tax - Street Listings for Fire Districts
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Records Requests
Insurance Company Search
- Bailbonds Active Agent Search
- Continuing Education Provider Search
- Exam Monitor Search
- Prelicensing Providers/Course Listing
- Registered Service Contract Providers
Long Term Care Insurance - Sample Premiums
New York Supplement Filings - Public Access