For access to the SECURED applications, you MUST have a Portal Account.
- Wait for authorization & approval via e-mail before accessing secured application/s.
- After successful login, accept the terms and conditions for using the DFS portal.
Guest applications do not require login information.
Company Complaint Response System
Excess Line: Premium Tax Statements
Frauds Annual SIU Report eForm
- Electronic Submission Overview
- Step-by-Step Submission Instructions -
- Login to the Portal, Select the "Insurers" tab, In the "Insurers" tab, select the "HIDE" page.
- Information page - Enterprise Risk Reports
- Information page - Other Filings
- Create a New Account
to the Portal
Life Market Conduct
- Login to the Portal, Select the "Insurers" tab, Sub-tab = eDocSubmission, Left side Options = Reg60
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Records Requests
Insurance Company Search
- Bailbonds Active Agent Search
- Continuing Education Provider Search
- Exam Monitor Search
- Prelicensing Providers/Course Listing
- Registered Service Contract Providers
Long Term Care Insurance - Sample Premiums
New York Supplement Filings - Public Access
Property/Casualty Rate, Rule, and Form Filing Search