For access to the SECURED applications, you MUST have a Portal Account.
- Wait for authorization & approval via e-mail before accessing secured application/s.
- After successful login, accept the terms and conditions for using the DFS portal.
Guest applications do not require login information.
Company Complaint Response System
Excess Line: Premium Tax Statements
- Notice and Registration Requirements for Risk Retention Groups Intending to do Business in New York ( Starting calendar year 2017, all risk retention groups are required to register/update electronically through New York State Portal System. To use the portal system, a risk retention group is required to create a portal account and request access to the Risk Retention Group application)
- Login to the Portal
Frauds Annual SIU Report eForm
- Information page - Enterprise Risk Reports and ORSA Summary Reports
- Information page - Other Filings
- Create a New Account
to the Portal
Life Market Conduct
- Login to the Portal, Select the "Insurers" tab, Sub-tab = eDocSubmission, Left side Options = Reg60
Fire Tax - Street Listings for Fire Districts
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Records Requests
Insurance Company Search
- Bailbonds Active Agent Search
- Continuing Education Provider Search
- Exam Monitor Search
- Prelicensing Providers/Course Listing
- Registered Service Contract Providers
Long Term Care Insurance - Sample Premiums
New York Supplement Filings - Public Access