Obtaining Information from the Banking Division
REQUEST FOR RECORDS BY EMAIL
[This form language is optional but may enhance your use of the Freedom of Information Law. You should choose to utilize certain portions that are most applicable to your request. You may wish to cut and paste the entire form into a new email, read all provisions, and delete and/or modify those that do not apply. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.]
Dear Records Access Officer:
(1) Please email the following records if possible [include as much detail about the record as possible, such as relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.]:
(2) [If you desire to inspect the records] Please advise me by email of the appropriate appointment time during normal business hours for me to inspect the following records prior to obtaining copies [include as much detail about the records as possible, including relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.]:
(3) Please inform me of the cost of providing paper copies of the following records [include as much detail about the records as possible, including relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.]:
(4) If all the requested records cannot be emailed to me, please inform me by email of the portions that can be emailed and advise me of the cost for reproducing the remainder of the records requested ($0.25 per page or actual cost of reproduction).
(5) If the requested records cannot be emailed to me due to the volume of records identified in response to my request, please advise me of the actual cost of copying all records onto a CD or floppy disk.
(6) If my request is too broad or does not reasonably describe the records, please contact me via email so that I may clarify my request and if appropriate, indicate to me the manner in which records are filed, retrieved or generated.
If it is necessary to modify my request, I would prefer to be contacted at the following telephone number: _____________. [If an email response is not preferred].
If for any reason any portion of my request is denied, please inform me of the reasons for the denial in writing and provide the name, address and email address of the person or body to whom an appeal should be directed.
Address [if records are to be mailed].