Selected Opinions of The Office of General Counsel For The Year of 2010
- The selected opinions are listed in the table below in Opinion Number order.
- There are three columns. The column headings are Opinion Number, Subject and Date Issued.
- The Opinion Number represents the year, the month, and then the order posted. For example, in 06-04-15 the "06" represents 2006, the "04" represents April, and the "15" refers to the 15th opinion for April 2006. Opinions within a particular month are not necessarily in chronological order.
- Each opinion title under Subject is a link to the actual opinion.
- Date Issued is displayed in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- You can 'jump" to a particular month using the month navigation link set after (below) this sentence.