Online Relicense Applications (Individual and TBA only)
Available to the following whose licenses have expired within the last two (2) years:
- Property & Casualty BROKERS under Section 2104,
- Property Casualty AGENTS under Section 2103(b),
- Life and/or Accident/Health AGENTS under Section 2103(a).
- Life and/or Accident/Health BROKERS under Section 2104(b)(1)
- Life and General CONSULTANT under Section 2107
- Life Settlement BROKERS under Section 2137
To access Licensing applications, please use one of the following supported browsers: Internet Explorer 7 or higher; Firefox 24 or higher; Google Chrome 33, or Safari 5.1.5 or higher.
- Please disable the "Pop-up Blocker" setting in your browser before using this Application.
- This application may be unavailable daily from 7:30am to 7:45am for regularly scheduled maintenance.
- For security and identification purposes, a bar code has been added to all licenses.
PLEASE READ: Continuing Education Note!
Continuing Education will be required at the time of your next renewal or relicensing, REGARDLESS of the duration of your license period. Continuing Education courses will have to be completed on or after the effective date of the current license.
Electronic License Printing
As soon as it is issued, the applicant should electronically print the license by accessing the Electronic License Request Application. To log in, the license number is required.
Use our Producer / Licensee Search application to determine if the license has been issued and to view the license number.
Once the license is printed, there is a statutory $15.00 duplicate license fee for any future license print requests.
The Department no longer automatically mails paper licenses.
NOTE - INDIVIDUAL/TBA LICENSE WILL BE ISSUED WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE DETERMINED BY DATE OF BIRTH:
- If you were born in an even numbered year, your license will expire on your birthday in an even numbered year.
- If you were born in an odd numbered year, your license will expire on your birthday in an odd numbered year.
- ** NOTE** – Based on the above, your license will expire on your date of birth regardless of the length of licensing period.
- AGENTS - ALL appointments were terminated the date of expiration of license and therefore will need to be reappointed by the sponsoring insurance company.
Access the Application
- If you are experiencing problems using this application or have questions, please e-mail our Licensing Bureau.
- Note: If you do not think the application went through please call 518-474-6630 before processing it a second time.