ANNUAL STATEMENT and NEW YORK SUPPLEMENT
FILES DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
In order to speed the download process, we have ZIPPED (packaged) all components of a kit (forms and instructions in Adobe Acrobat PDF format) into a self-extracting (.EXE) file. To unzip and print these forms individually, follow these instructions:
- Create or designate a directory to download files to. Each kit should be saved in a separate directory or sub-directory to distinguish it from other kits.
- From your browser, select the file that you would like to download by clicking on the hyperlink, and save it to the directory or sub-directory you created.
- You may change the file name as long as you keep the file extension (.EXE) the same.
- Using Windows Explorer in Windows, double click on the file that you just downloaded. The individual files will then be extracted into the same directory. After this process is complete, you may have to refresh the directory listing to see the files.
- Using Windows Explorer in Windows, highlight an individual form (ending with *.PDF) and double click. This will start Adobe Acrobat Reader and will allow you to read or print the form as needed.