Premium Rates for HMO Standard Individual Health Plans by County
There are two standardized comprehensive managed care plan options available in New York. Both of these plans emphasize the prevention, detection and treatment of illness before it poses a serious threat to an individual’s health. The two plans have standard benefits that offer inpatient and outpatient hospital services, doctor services, preventive health care services, including well child care from birth, emergency services, prescription drugs obtained at participating pharmacies and other benefits. Under the HMO option, your coverage applies to care given by providers who have contractual arrangements with the HMO and are part of the HMO’s network. Under the POS (point-of-service) option, your coverage includes care received from network and out-of-network providers.
For additional information, please select the following link for our latest Consumer Guide to Health Insurers:
New York Consumer Guide to Health Insurers (Includes Health Rankings)
Premium Rates Index
- The rates are updated monthly.
- The HTML pages exhibit a design with rate tables in two columns on each page.
- A full list of the rates for all of the 62 counties in PDF format is available. The link is located above the table.
- PDF files are best viewed and printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.x or above.
- The following table layout has three columns:
- Column One displays the 62 counties in New York State.
- Columns Two and Three respectively contain links to the HTML and PDF versions of the rate pages for the corresponding county.
|County||HTML version||PDF version|