Circular Letter by Year(s) index description
Note: Indices before 1960 cover time spans greater than one year.
The index table is comprised of seven (7) columns.
- Column 1
- Circular Letter (CL) Number
- Note: The Release Year is included in this cell on indices of CLs regarding specific categories: e.g. Health, Regulation 60, and other available categories.
- Column 2 - Date Issued
- Column 3 - Status:
- Current - this cell is blank.
- Withdrawn - the word 'WITHDRAWN' appears, and the following if available: Withdrawn Effective Date, and/or Superseding Circular Letter, and/or other pertinent information.
- Column 4 - Addressees
- Column 5 - Subject
- Columns 6 and 7 - HTML and PDF links respectively. If a certain format is not yet available, the link is regular text.
- In Column 7, alternate version formats of the CL or attachments will also appear.